Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas, Sex and Snow...

As many of you know Christmas was a couple of days ago and for those of you who don't what are you fucking stupid?? Christmas comes with expectations of shiny new things snow and everything else that tickles your jolly fancy. Right now I am looking out the window at a neighbor doing snow angels on the front lawn. I am sure that makes her happy. Me I am not even sure if I can fit into my god damn snow pants! That is a story for another day.

Anyway. It's been a rough year for a lot of people myself included and this Christmas is at least the light at the end of the tunnel letting me know that there is a new clean slate looming in the future. I am surviving to spite a horrific year full of personal battles, next year I will survive again and hopefully I can makes something of it. I am almost finished with my first erotic novella. I have plans to self publish once it is completely edited. Amazon has made things like that possible. I still have two other books I am working on and a load of things that just spring to mind at any moment. The multiple project thing has always been my downfall but I am working hard to find out how to literally make it work for me.

Ok. on to the snow and sex... We had a blizzard here in the northeast. It was pretty horrendous and there is at least a foot of snow on the ground. Snow is beautiful it is white and fluffy and in a lot of ways looking at it it's sensual and sexy. That being said I have always wanted to have sex in it....wait wait wait I am not crazy I have no intention of ever doing anything that would cause me frostbite in body parts that aren't meant to see the inside of a snow globe. I just wanted to throw that out there though. Why not be part of the winter activities we all look forward to...sledding, snowballs, and sex... Right. Well if anyone figures out how it's possible to do without losing important body parts let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment